In this interview with Human City's Managing Director, Gemma John, talks about how the application of traditional social sciences to big data can help better tailor the future of the built environment to societal needs.
Click on the image to listen to the podcast!
In this podcast:
- How are generational mindset changes impacting our use & design of buildings?
- How does the real estate industry cater to the evolving changes in what the end user really wants or needs?
- Is co-living driven by necessity or desire?
- Exploring benefits of inter-generational co-living and the concept of the Skyler tower
- What can co-working learn from public libraries?
- The role of social sciences in the “big data” world & how to ensure that human interaction remains at the core of built-environment decision-making in an increasingly digitised world.
If you have any questions or comments about this article, we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch with us email@example.com. We would love to discuss new business opportunities.